Monday, September 22, 2003

I saw a commercial calling The Rock's new movie the best action comedy since 48 Hours and Midnight Run. Doesn't that just make it the best action comedy since Midnight Run?!

I went to the Charger game today with Gourab, and it was a fun afternoon of football and objectifying women. The Charger cheerleaders are high-quality, although it should be noted that just because the Bolts wear the powder blues, that doesn't mean the cheerleaders also need throwbacks. Fortunately, they came out for the second half in modern gear. Good stuff. Much better than a very ugly game.

Random thing that's been bugging me: In the Kim Wilde song "Kids in America", why is the new wave that she's warning us about coming to "New York to East California"? For one thing, who divides California East and West? Do only Needles, Barstow, and Truckee need to worry about this wave? And what about West California? Don't we have to worry about this new wave too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our everyday lives. It seems like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how inexpensive memory has become as of late...

Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't get through a day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted by KU2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)