Friday, September 22, 2006

A couple of people have asked me about the recent lack of posting. Part of it has been busyness and part has been spotty Internet access, but the biggest thing has been that the longer I've gone without posting, the more I've felt like I should have a big omnibus post summarizing everything that's happened since the beginning of time, or at least September 1. Since that would be kind of a pain in the ass, I'm just going to throw this up here so that we can move on.

Also, I officially joined Weight Watchers today. I've actually been losing a little bit of weight already, now that I'm still exercising regularly but am not eating in a dorm or like a summer associate. So we'll see how that goes.

Also, I haven't been reading any blogs lately either, so if you're on my blogroll and there's something you think you've "told" everyone by posting it, you might want to let me know separately.

No comments: