Friday, January 31, 2003

The university where I've been temping is one of Pennsylvania's state-school system universities, and that means that it specializes in teacher education above all other things, and the School of Education has a large undergrad and graduate faculty with diverse teaching and research. This got me to wondering about what goes on down on the first floor--Special Education. What research questions do they address down there?: What if we did take them to the zoo?

But then I found one of the oddest sites I've found on the web ever. I warn you in advance that I'm not sure whether this is actually the diary of a special education teacher (as it claims), or whether this is grotesque parody. I do know that I couldn't stop laughing in spite of myself. Ladies and gentlemen: TardBlog.

No comments: