Sunday, April 25, 2004

For the few people who might stumble upon this and care, and who for whatever reason are missing from my email contact lists, I just sent this out:

"For those I've been in touch with recently, you probably know that I've been applying to law school, as I planned since leaving USC. (For those I haven't been in touch with recently: sorry about that, and see above.) Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line to let people know that I've decided to go to the University of Michigan. It's a terrific program, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. And of course this also means I'll be moving cross-country yet again, probably in mid-to-late August. (Yes, I know, there are long-distance truckers who have crossed the country less frequently than I have.)"

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Oh yeah, andaccording to the Steelers' draft press release, 2nd round pick Ricardo Colclough's last name is pronounced the same as Cowboy linebacker Dexter Coakley's. Between now and the end of training camp, he'd better get used to the idea of his name exclusively appearing in print as: "Ricardo Colclough [COKE-lee]". Gotta love the South.

No comments: