Thursday, July 08, 2004

In the last 36 hours I've worked more than 24 of them, so I'm pretty tired right now. The motion due on Friday is going along OK--more stories about that later when I'm lucid. The short version is that I'm probably spending the weekend in San Francisco for reasons parallel to my October trip to Reno. In short, I'll get on a plane with a big-ol' Motion for Summary Judgment (by "big-ol'" consider this: I'm a paralegal, not the lead paralegal, and my Declaration runs three volumes with exhibits. Egads.), get it to the courthouse, and then have the rest of the weekend off to hang out in the city. Of course, it's entirely possible that I'll go to work tomorrow morning and be there until I'm actually ready to hop on a plane Friday morning, so I don't know how active I'll be in San Fran.

No comments: