Thursday, June 02, 2005

Based on the referrals sidebar, the orange hasn't scared away too many folks. Yet. I haven't decided whether this template will stick or not, and if it does whether I'll manually go in and mute the orange a bit. But I was tired of the old one, and particularly certain lacking functionalities, such as the ability to easily link to a particular post. I had played around with some of Blogger's templates, but with one major problem--I consider the comments to be a crucial part of the archive, and I couldn't figure out how to move over to Blogger's comment system without losing the old ones--plus I couldn't figure out how to incorporate my current comment system into the Blogger templates. This template was actually built for use with backblog, so it won out.

No comments: