Friday, August 19, 2005

I put together my schedule for the next two weeks yesterday, and then I recoiled in horror. In addition to working most of my regular hours at the library this week (and some the following), I have to pack, move, assist with move-out of the apartment building, figure out a journal note topic (basically, my mandatory research project), attend two-day 9-to-5 journal orientation, attend orientation for OCI (on-campus interviews), have my 15-to-25 interviews, find time to hang out with people getting into town from summers spent elsewhere, try to finish volume two of the Baroque Cycle, spend part of next weekend in Port Huron, help out with 1L orientation, pick up Game Show Conventioneer mail, draft for two fantasy football leagues, unpack, and breathe. It's not as bad as it sounds, but it's quite a change from the languid summer pace. On the plus side, I'm actually looking forward to at least half the things on that list.

No comments: