Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I set my alarm this morning exclusively for a free bagel breakfast; I went to said breakfast in sweatpants; I'm currently wearing a sweatshirt I've worn at least 4 times since its last laundering; and I'm listening to a carefully selected playlist of First Amendment-related tunes.

If you guessed that my last final is this afternoon, you'd be absolutely correct. It will be followed by a day and a half of drinking, then heading home on Thursday. Other than a likely trip to D.C. for part/most of the week between Xmas and New Year's, I'll be home until about January 7th.

Oh yeah, the 1st Amendment playlist:

  • Let the Idiot Speak, Old 97's
  • Santeria, Sublime
  • Paperback Writer, The Beatles
  • Blasphemous Rumours, Depeche Mode
  • A Little Less Conversation, Elvis
  • A.M. Radio, Everclear
  • Screaming at the Wailing Wall, Flogging Molly
  • Sensitive Artist, King Missile
  • The Laws Have Changed, New P0rnographers
  • Please Play This Song on the Radio, NOFX
  • Sister Christian, Night Ranger
  • The Sound of Silence, Simon and Garfunkel

No comments: