Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The other fucking shoe:

Joe -
Hey I am really sorry, I have some bad news. My roommate had a place to move into May 15th ish (as I told you), and now she is saying she cannot get the place for her and her dog until the end of July. I hate going back on my word - But I really do not want to give this girl the boot. She is a friend. At the same time I did tell you, you could live here as long as you pay the $ 100. However, I do not believe any harm will be done seeing as how, we just talked about this Saturday and we memorialized everything several hours ago. I am so sorry. I am, at the same time, a man of my word and if you really believe this would be an atrocious wrong, then say the word and I will boot her. But you would be doing me an enormous favor if you would give me the go ahead to just let her stay. Again, I am hoping this has not caused any trouble.
--some asshole*

*Name changed to protect the guilty

No comments: