Saturday, September 04, 2004

Here's my impression of a Michigan football game:

HAIL something something something
HAIL something something something
HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN da DA da DA da DA

Actually, I know that da DA da DA da DA is "the champions of the West", but I can't say that for two reasons--I have some familiarity with American geography, and I still have some allegiance to this year's much more likely champions of the West. My impression of the team is they had better learn to cover punts and to get their intermediate passing game going, because not every opponent is going to commit stupid turnover after stupid turnover.

In other news, I am really tired of telling people who I am, where I'm from, and where I went to school; not coincidentally, I am also really tired of asking people who they are, where they're from, and where they went to school. But that's orientation for you. I will say I'm very happy with the 1L class--we seem to be bonding nicely as a group, and I think I'm making friends very quickly. Of course, once classes start on Tuesday, the real fun begins.

No comments: