Sunday, October 03, 2004

Some things that might be helpful in understanding the photo below:

  1. The picture and the actual bar trick itself were done by a fairly sloshed woman at the next table over from us at the bar last night. We were all very impressed, and we got her to email me the photographic evidence.
  2. If you can't quite make it out, she has balanced two toothpicks and two forks on a salt shaker. If this were the 17th century, we'd burn her as a witch for that (and, presumably, for the ability to transfer images via telephony, but that's a separate issue).
  3. I was probably extra amused because it was about 1:45 a.m., and marked the third consecutive night I was at a bar beyond last call, almost undoubtedly a first in my life.
  4. Mostly for Mr. Frankowitz's benefit: Good Time Charley's, Leopold's, and Good Time Charley's, respectively.
  5. Yes, apparently pictures taken from a Sprint PCS phone, especially in a bar, do look like still images from Swill.
  6. The individuals in the background are Usman, who is from Pakistan and who sits in front of me in Property surfing cricket scores, and some guy I met for the first time last night, which means according to law school protocol that I will not remember his name until we are introduced between 3 and 6 more times.

No comments: