Thursday, July 31, 2003

I was looking through my archives this morning to show Mari my post about the professor of education who gave me the batshit-crazy religious literature when I left my Cal. U temp job back in March. In the process I came across this quotation from March 20:

I just got word that next week I'll be starting a paralegal assignment in downtown Pittsburgh. The commute will be a bitch and blogging will probably suffer, but the tradeoff is employment in my future field, a gig that should last until I move, and a much better chance to accumulate the resources with which to move. So good times.

Now, I know it doesn't exactly make me Jeanne Dixon, but out of four predictions there, three were dead on, and I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader as to whether or not blogging has suffered. I'm quite confident that my readers have suffered, but that's a different story.

No comments: